Irish ISP Email SMTP ServersOver the last couple of weeks, we have noticed that alot of our digiweb hosting customers have been experiencing issues sending emails through our shared email hosting servers
It has become apparent that most of the issues come from customers whom use 3g broadband connections (O2, Vodafone 3) and Vodafone at home broadband (ex BT)
This article is to quickly assist you in getting your mail set up to send mail through your broadband providers mailserver
Your incoming server (POP3) will usually take the format mail.domain.ie (so for example, if you had registered www.mydomain.ie with us, you would enter mail.mydomain.ie in your email application).
Your outgoing server (SMTP) is now dependent on and provided by your internet connection provider.
As of June 2010 we have collected the most common SMTP servers for Irish internet providers.
- Eircom subscription: mail1.eircom.net
- Eircom free: mail2.eircom.net
- UPC (ex NTL): smtp.upcmail.ie
- IOL Free: mail.iolfree.ie
- IOL Subscription: mail.iol.ie
- Vodafone at home: smtp.vodafone.ie
- Clearwire: smtp.clearwire.ie / mail.clearwire.ie
- Digiweb: smtp.digiweb.ie (note: not for use for digiweb hosting)
- Magnet: smtp.magnet.ie
- 3: mail-relay.3ireland.ie
- Imagine Broadband : mail.imagine.ie
- Perlico: mail.perlico.ie
Related ArticlesNo related articles were found.
AttachmentsNo attachments were found.
3rd o June, 2010